Tuesday, October 15, 2013

AND ANOTHER THING!

I just finished venting to my grandmother about this and I feel that I need to share it. (& a couple of yall need to read it!)

What does it mean when NOBODY in your life ever comes to visit you? In my mind, it means they don't give a shit. Flat out.

Need an example? I live in Detroit. I've lived in Detroit for the majority of my life. I did not choose to be born here. I did not choose for my family to be from here. It just happened. Anyway doe... none of my "friends" (NOT A SINGLE ONE) has ever hopped their ass on a plane to come see me. Not even mentioned it. I, however, have always gone to see them. I've gone to Arizona, California, Florida, Texas, Nevada, New York, Virginia, Georgia, & probably a number of other states (with my own hard earned money may I add), just to VISIT my friends. Why? Because I value the shit out the people in my life & hell, who wouldn't want to get away for a bit. Still... STILL... not one of these motherfuckers has ever come to visit me. My ex, Voldemort, didn't even want to come WITH me to Detroit to meet my family. I pretty much had to MAKE that happen. 

Why?

I'd really like an answer. 

Cause when I think about it... it really just makes me feel like these people don't give a shit about me. Don't value my friendship. I just don't matter.

& that hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment