Friday, November 1, 2013

Tall Girl Problems #001

November 1. Rent is due & I'm feelin some type of way about it.

The Halloween hoopla is finally over so that means:

1. All the candy is 75% off!

2. Starbucks has their holiday cups and Christmas drinks.

3. It's about to be cold as all the fucks, here in Michigan.

4. I have to get back in gym mode so I can work off Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner. (+ all them NYE dranks.)

Faaaaaaaaawk!

But let's get back to Halloween. This week was great. Filled with great drinks, better food, good people and real laughs (accompanied by a couple edibles). I also learned quite a bit about myself.

I learned that I care too much about the advancement of other people and too little about my own. I learned that I have some great people in my life that believe in me more than I believe in myself and inspire me to believe in myself more. I learned that a quarter of a weed rice krispie treat is too much and will put me in a coma on a futon spooning a puppy. I learned that I'm not about this straight hair life. My hair doesn't fuck with Michigan elements. I learned that falling on concrete at a Halloween party hurts like a bitch and my lightskinned ass and elbow and hands don't appreciate that shit. But 

Oh! & I got flowers. Just because flowers. That was a big deal and a great way to start my week. I've never received flowers just because. They were beautiful. 

Now I just need to find a date. Screw a boyfriend. I just want to go on a date. I want someone to pick me up, go to the movies and eat dinner with me (I'll pay for my damn self) and then take me home. Maybe that can be a Christmas gift. Haha. My life. So sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment