Tuesday, August 27, 2013

For The Girl Who Has Everything+

My entire plan to lose 30 lbs. in a month (like I did earlier this year) is slowly fading. Not because I don't want it. The Lord and all his friends know that I do.

I can't stand these huge thighs. I can't stand this huge stomach. I can't stand these huge arms. I don't want Adam to see me like this. I don't want to be fat in Nicole's wedding pictures.

For some reason though, even with a calorie tracker and a 24 hr. gym membership, it's much harder the second time around. I don't understand why at all. It's making me upset with myself. Do you know how it feels to look in the mirror, hate what you see, AND hate yourself more for not having the strength to change it?

Terrible.

Body dysmorphic disorder is nothing to play with. I wish I knew how to get rid of it on my own.

1 comment:

  1. I am no doctor but I know to lose 30lbs (in a healthy way) is definitely challenging. You might want to seek out a personal trainer and set small goals. Setting small goals first gives you something to check off that you accomplish. Also another thing I do with a goal is write it down completely what it will feel like on the day I reach it. Then I read it every morning and every night before I goto bed so I stay laser focused. Because belief is really powerful and the subconscious mind cannot tell the difference between what is real or not. Therefore your subconscious will work with your conscious to reach your goal. Don't be so hard on yourself. Every experience has something we can learn and grow from. You can do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete